Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XML help

Options
  • 06-04-2006 7:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭

hello, i'm getting an error that i'm too thick to spot whats wrong and too lazy to look up. can someone help me.

Heres the error I get...

The XML page cannot be displayed

Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

A semi colon character was expected. Error processing resource 'file:///C:/Documents and Settings/cattley/Desktop/custom fi...

<FIELD id='VF_03' name='PRV Date&T' type='dateTime' ismandatory='true' isreadonly="false" />

Here is the code…

<TEMPLATES>

<TEMPLATE guid="{7477903C-EC82-4bef-A8E8-19F6B29B0921}" current_template="true">

<FIELD id='VF_01' name='PRV Text1' type='textbox' ismandatory='true' isreadonly='false'/>

<FIELD id='VF_02' name='PRV Text2' type='textbox' ismandatory='true' isreadonly='false'/>

<FIELD id='VF_03' name='PRV Date&T' type='dateTime' ismandatory='true' isreadonly="false" />

<FIELD id='VF_04' name='PRV DD ' type='dropdown' ismandatory='true' isreadonly="false"

<options>

<option> id='1' value='Day'/>

<option> id='2' value='Week'/>

<option> id='3' value='Month'/>

</options>

</FIELD>

<FIELD id='VF_05' name='PRV $ ' type='currency' ismandatory='true' isreadonly="false" />

</TEMPLATE>

</TEMPLATES>

Thanks for any help here

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

One FIELD and most of your OPTIONs look screwy to me.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

One FIELD and most of your OPTIONs look screwy to me.

Yeah thats it
    <FIELD id='VF_04' name='PRV DD ' type='dropdown' ismandatory='true' isreadonly="false"[B]/>[/B]

and
    <option> id='1' value='Day'/>

Delete the <option> to <option

Advertisement