Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Homepage

• 06-04-2006 9:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

How do I set the homepage for the internet?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

You create spyware and work out a devious means of exploiting every computer in the world...

How do you set the homepage for your browser? Depends on your broswer... Which browser is it?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

For Internet Explorer its Tools->Internet Options-> General tab and enter the site you wish in the address box.

For Firefox its Tools->Options->General tab and enter in the location again, very simple.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Hank_Scorpio

Spyware?

What's spy ware?

I sound simple to some i suppose.

How come my homepage keeps changing even though i've set it?

Read here...then go get yourself some anti-spyware software. Ad-Aware, Spybot, Windows Defender will work.

oh no why are people spyin on my computer?

i've got nothing here is there people using my computer when i'm not at home?

Why are people in my house just cos i have a computer??????

• Advertisement

Be afraid, they are probably extremely l33t hackers. Lock your doors and windows now.

i'm scared

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

megahurtz.jpg
    Ruu'll hold ya,if you ask nicely.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

:d

Ill hold no one until he gets his megahurtz back :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement