Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Petrol lawnmowers from Argos

Options
  • 07-04-2006 8:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭

Has anyone seen those petrol lawn mowers in Argos called McCulloch? They have one for €150. It's a good price but I'm wondering what the quality would be like.
    Any thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭mobby

B&Q have 20% off all there lawmowers got me a mountfield for €159 have some other petrol models from €95 maybe worth you having a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I have no problem with the McCulloch products - I think they are marketed by Electrolux. I have a McCulloch strimmer and a McCulloch hedge trimmer - both start with no problem - even after being left out in the shed all winter. If your happy with the price then go for it. If its a 4 stroke engine remember to buy engine oil for it before you start it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭frobisher

The McCulloch is for sale in Woodies too. I think I'll buy me one in the morrow!

Advertisement