Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black and White 2

Options
  • 07-04-2006 10:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭

I see Game are pushing this out the door at 25 quid a pop for 'Easter Special'. (I didn't notice the offer on any other games). Is it worth even that much? I found the first one sort of "blah".

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

It's crap.

if you liked the first one, dont bother, they just made it into a town sim and removed all animal influence, tis a load of rubbish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

terrible shame, they dumbed down or plain removed everything that made the first game great, if flawed.

It's a crying shame, never before have I been hurt by just how much potential a game has wasted.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Typical molyneux, all big ideas, no follow through. It felt like a beta version. Terrible, don't waste your money.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

i enjoyed it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

I remember reading on the offical forums some fans asking if lionhead accidently put the alpha or beta ai into the game :D Thats how terrible the "ai" is no challenge at all you will beat the game simply by building a nice wall and your animal is no fun hes just a robot.

It runs like **** as well.

• Advertisement
Advertisement