Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

o2 speakeasy online

• 07-04-2006 11:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭

Guys did anyone else notice a price increase for speakeasy phones online.i was looking at a v3 last week and it was 179 inc 90 credit and now its 199 and also a 6020 was 79 or 89 last week and now its 109.
    whats going on and why is there an increase.
    thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

does anyone know when o2 speakeasy prices will reduce again.as i want to get a upgrade.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,022 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Anyone else notice they haven't had a new Speakeasy upgrade phone in about 6 months? :eek:

For fecks sake.. don't wanna have to buy sim-free.

Got a €200 Carphone Warehouse voucher burning a hole in my pocket!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,022 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Anyone else notice they haven't had a new Speakeasy upgrade phone in about 6 months? :eek:

basquille wrote:

yes i have noticed o2 are falling abit behind.they have the same **** range of phones and also the prices are rising instead of falling:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

A lot of the prices seem to have gone up ... I don't see how it makes good business sense - I'm sure they know what they're doing though? :|

• Advertisement

ciaranfo wrote:
    A lot of the prices seem to have gone up ... I don't see how it makes good business sense - I'm sure they know what they're doing though? :|

i think its because they were cheap for ages and meteor and vodafone had high prices so o2 just copied them:(
    its not good for the consumers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Meteor & Vodafone both have the Nokia 1600 for €49. O2 have the Nokia 3120 for €69. There's a noticable difference there in budget/basic Nokias :( Thank god for unlocking :)

ciaranfo wrote:
    Meteor & Vodafone both have the Nokia 1600 for €49. O2 have the Nokia 3120 for €69. There's a noticable difference there in budget/basic Nokias :( Thank god for unlocking :)

thank god for unlocking and also all im after is the 90 euro credit as my spare sim card is empty now;)

Advertisement