Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Minds Down

• 07-04-2006 12:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,413 ✭✭✭fletch

Minds seems to be down at the moment.....does anybody know why or when it'll be back up and running.....I need it workin for Wednesday!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

fletch wrote:
    Minds seems to be down at the moment.....does anybody know why or when it'll be back up and running.....I need it workin for Wednesday!!!!
    Minds is working for me.
    I'm ssh'd in and browsing www.minds.may.ie
    It must be a problem on your end, what exactly is the error/problem?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,413 ✭✭✭fletch

If you check the hosted page....there's a fair few people who must be having the same problem cause they are also showing the same error page......

WTF is going on !! I emailed the admins last week but no response!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭NotWormBoy

Its just bitch bitch bitch with you isn't it Fletchy.

I'm getting "access denied" with my password, actually...

• Advertisement

NotWormBoy wrote:
    Its just bitch bitch bitch with you isn't it Fletchy.
    lol I'm a poor student I have a right to complain! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

yo fletch, what do you need minds for? as a webserver or something else?

Did someone change my minds password while I wasn't looking? It won't let me log in.

Can't login either, I presume a junior admin or even a senior one ****ed up as usual.

mloc123 wrote:
    yo fletch, what do you need minds for? as a webserver or something else?
    Yeh but it's grand I'm gona use my eircom free webspace for the demo....

• Advertisement

you could setup apache on your pc, easiest way is to download and install easyphp. takes about 2mins and you can run it locally then.

mloc123 wrote:
    you could setup apache on your pc, easiest way is to download and install easyphp. takes about 2mins and you can run it locally then.
    Ah it's grand.....to give my demo requires interaction between two machines so it will only work in a live environment.....all sorted now but thanks for the help anyway :-)
    Has anyone else emailed the Minds> lads and not got a reponse? What's goin on? I want my 1GB back!

admin emails still go to will, he's lazy ****. try that arch duke guy maybe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,461 ✭✭✭Gerry

Some unpaid accounts were removed afaik. Did you pay your membership fee? mloc123, who are you? Where do you get your info about who admin mails go to? admins is an alias that goes to all the admins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭NotWormBoy

fletch wrote:
    lol I'm a poor student I have a right to complain! :D

Maybe if you worked instead of playing Half-Life all day you'd have more money, you apathetic scrounger.

NotWormBoy wrote:
    Maybe if you worked instead of playing Half-Life all day you'd have more money, you apathetic scrounger.
    I don't play "all day"....and we're all entitled to a bit of relaxation from time to time given our very intensive timetable* this year :D
    * 10hrs a week!

Gerry wrote:
    Some unpaid accounts were removed afaik. Did you pay your membership fee? mloc123, who are you? Where do you get your info about who admin mails go to? admins is an alias that goes to all the admins.

Sorry, last time minds was down(few months back) the admin email was will's. Its probably changed now. When were accounts removed? should we not have been emailed or something to notify us?

Yes I would have appreciated an email....it's not like €2 is going to break the bank!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭Loomis

They did e-mail people. If you've more than one e-mail account make sure you're checking the one you provided to Minds for cntact purposes. Check all your accounts to see if you have one. I got one a couple of months back

They did e-mail people. If you've more than one e-mail account make sure you're checking the one you provided to Minds for cntact purposes. Check all your accounts to see if you have one. I got one a couple of months back
    I didn't get any....and all my email is filtered into Outlook so I never miss a mail....Hmm weird....

• Advertisement

Gerry wrote:
    I most certanly did pay my fee. And got free goodies for it.
    Now give my damn account back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭Loomis

Someone's made a boo-boo so...

• Registered Users Posts: 40 brass

down again.

brass wrote:
    down again.
    Think thats something to do with the planned powercut there today.

Advertisement