Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Damon Albarn... OMG

Options
  • 07-04-2006 12:13pm
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone seen him lately.. I saw him on MTV last night being interviewed and he looks like a down and out.. Half of his teeth appear to be missing and he looks like someone whos been on horoin for years.. very withdrawn and haggard looking... Last time I saw him he was a fresh faced cute twenty something year old.. now he looks washed out.. :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,931 ✭✭✭✭Basq

You sure it wasn't Shane McGowan? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/55890299.jpg?v=1&c=MS_GINS&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19390335F8FA9CA92A6892DE2AF537D472E810F755E003CBEB8

That's a photo from just last October so he must have had a major case of the plaque attack ... or you're just wrong about who you're talking about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭slipss

xzanti wrote:
    Anyone seen him lately.. I saw him on MTV last night being interviewed and he looks like a down and out.. Half of his teeth appear to be missing and he looks like someone whos been on horoin for years.. very withdrawn and haggard looking... Last time I saw him he was a fresh faced cute twenty something year old.. now he looks washed out.. :o

Yeah and he also makes music, but I guess thats beside the point, btw did you here about Pete Doherty being just a fabrication thought up by the KLF??? (sry couldn't resist it)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Are you sure you're not confusing him with 2-D

180002_2.jpg

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

slipss wrote:
    Yeah and he also makes music

Yeah no sh*t? Im actually a big Gorillas fan.. Im not questioning his music..

Another person watching the same thing as me also commented on his appearance... And Im 100% sure it was him.. Maybe he had just been on a month long bender before the thing was recorded... :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

BaZmO* wrote:
    Are you sure you're not confusing him with 2-D

180002_2.jpg

Well even in 2D he's gone through some changes..
    mw57486.jpg

looks like he's been doing a bit of trainspotting here too... the gossip is unreal today huh?

Damon_Albarn_oxfam02_078.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Caryatnid

Yeah I defo agree with the OP. Don't know about the teeth though. I used to think he was pretty fit way back when he was in Blur, but the last few years he looks really crap. And he's always preaching about how other celebrities aren't living their lives properly. He really looks like he's coked out of it, methinks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭Sajan

Thats the look of a man who is content with things.. Look what he's done in the last 10 years of his career. He has been a beacon of the music industry and really doesn't care what he looks like. And personally. Either do I. Not one bit. If he continues to make the sounds that he has been he may as well look like Shane McGowan for all I care.

Advertisement