Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Version 1.5 PSP's for sale....

• 07-04-2006 12:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 536 ✭✭✭

....was someone here looking for a 1.5 PSP? Well they're selling them here

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭D-2-D-G

that's a RIP OFF!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭-l-Z3k3-l-

thats too much
    buy one second hand (making sure its at most a 2.0 PSP) and downgrade the firmware yourself

i got a psp for 100 with a 1gb card and already have it modified

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

you can run homebrew on all firmware now (as long as you have GTA, and tbh, why wouldn't you? :D), i don't see why 1.5 is such a big deal now. it's like having homebrew without the official games... or the sony goodies (browser, rss, etc.)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

The difference in the amount of homebrew that can be run on v1.5 as opposed to v2.0 and up is quite noticable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

grimloch wrote:
    The difference in the amount of homebrew that can be run on v1.5 as opposed to v2.0 and up is quite noticable.

granted there's more for 1.5, but not US$ 319.99 more

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭steviec

You can downgrade to 1.5 if you have 2.0 so whats the difference.

Mine was originally 1.0, it's 2.0 now and I know I can downgrade back if I want to but never have there's no real reason to at the moment. Well, unless your into piracy and it'd take a very strange mentality to spend hundreds extra on a console so you can pirate some games....

Advertisement