Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPS Delivery Service

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

upsfan wrote:
    just because you can't drag yourself out of bed in the morning

I'm up an on the road at 8.45 every morning, then I park in a friends house in Ranelgh to save €2.50 an hour parking and walk to work for 9.00...

Is that too late for you? grow up for god sake, get a decent argument.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Mod needs to step in, as there is flaming going on...and other threads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭upsfan

Ok, I confess and apologise to boards, I work at the desk opposite Stephen and was winding him up as he's been ranting about this to us all day! I actually think he's right, it's an unfortunate combination of the company he bought it off not getting it to UPS as quickly as they promised and then UPS delivering early and not calling to see where he was or returning his calls etc. If you pay for next day delivery on a Wednesday, you really shouldn't be looking at Monday to get the package...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

upsfan wrote:
    Ok, I confess and apologise to boards, I work at the desk opposite Stephen and was winding him up as he's been ranting about this to us all day! I actually think he's right, it's an unfortunate combination of the company he bought it off not getting it to UPS as quickly as they promised and then UPS delivering early and not calling to see where he was or returning his calls etc. If you pay for next day delivery on a Wednesday, you really shouldn't be looking at Monday to get the package...

:rolleyes:

But funny all the same... :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

upsfan banned for a week.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement