Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

COMP10040 Intro to Computer Architecture

Options
  • 07-04-2006 1:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭

Those of you that are in it - what's they story with assignments 2, 3 and 4? i.e. When is this demo week, and what are the reports we have to hand up? Just saved Multimedia Logic files?
    I haven't really been to any of the practicals so sorry if these seem like stupid questions. :o
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

out of curiosity, whos actually lecturing that this year? Is that Joe Carthy's or Chris Bleakley's course?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭PaulDoh

Blowfish wrote:
    out of curiosity, whos actually lecturing that this year? Is that Joe Carthy's or Chris Bleakley's course?
    Chris Bleakley.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

wow the course has changed completely! its much easier than it used to be.
    Anyways i obviously can't help you with this one unfortunately, the assignments are completely different.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

ì was under the impression that we show a TA all the stuff we've been learning in the labs over the last couple of weeks to show that we understand how it works or something. Thats assignment 2 iirc.

assignment 3 was another paper.

Didnt know about assignment 4 but i been sick all week so ill have to find out next week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭PaulDoh

I just thought one of the weeks'd be picked and we'd show the TAs that we know what we're doing that week.

I guess I'll have to start going to the practicals.:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

week11 i think is the week where we show our know how. ALl are easy enough bar that last one using the marie simulator. Never bought the book so am stumped how to do if/when/dp statements (if its eveb possible). Need to run a check in the last assignment sheet for it and therefore must be able to compare two memory addresses.

Advertisement