Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accomodation

Options
  • 07-04-2006 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭

Hi Everyone.
    I am going to be working in Castletroy over the next few weeks and am looking for somewhere to live near o2. Just wondering what areas and estates I should be looking for accomodation that is really close to it.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Hi Everyone.
    I am going to be working in Castletroy over the next few weeks and am looking for somewhere to live near o2. Just wondering what areas and estates I should be looking for accomodation that is really close to it.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Bru na Gruidan (sic?) is probably a good estate to check out. Also Salmon weir or Riverbank in Annacotty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Elley

It'll just be a bit hard if you are only going to be there a few weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭RPGGAMER

oaklawns or castlemara/glenside annacotty(closest), elm park, orchard,milford grange, brierfield

bru na gruadan is far

• Registered Users Posts: 32 hugh_jass_ie

hi pyramid man,

im working in o2, most people working there (who live close) are near superquinn or in annacotty.

hugh

Advertisement