Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sending an abusive email

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Of course you can, but you have to decide whether you want to be "raped or beaten to within an inch of your life".

If you have a problem with a post or poster, then use the Report Bad Post button conveniently provided.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

I was thinking of asking for a forum for this kind of stuff to be put in, but I've already got a request pending on a different one.
    Don't send him an e-mail that crosses the line because he can report you
    The mods won't close this because I don't think it breaks the rules.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭mountainyman

I reported it already n!mp what an insensitive pr!ck. what a stupid question,
    MM

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Well if you did then you would be sitebanned.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

The mods may close it if they receive reports from users that find it offensive. It's up to them.

Sending an abusive e-mail or PM will get you nothing but a site ban.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭mountainyman

Well then that is a clear no.

MM

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

mountanyman, I know you're bored as a tomcat but do you have to keep starting threads like this every day?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

What's wrong with an abusive email? it's not part of boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

What's wrong with an abusive email? it's not part of boards.
    I think he means PM.

Advertisement