Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Management Company Info??

Options
  • 07-04-2006 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭

Would anyone know how I could find out the name the management company for the following appartment complex?
    Aranmore, Custom House Harbour, IFSC, Dublin1.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

According to www.prtb.ie it's ODPM based in Stillorgan (O Dwyer Property Management) Go to www.prtb.ie click 'Published register' then Dublin 1. HTH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

sorry based in Sandyford

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,215 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

delah wrote:
    sorry based in Sandyford

They have a massive big building just off Bracken Road in Sandyford very close to Stillorgan luas stop

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Reg_hurley

delah wrote:
    According to www.prtb.ie it's ODPM based in Stillorgan (O Dwyer Property Management) Go to www.prtb.ie click 'Published register' then Dublin 1. HTH
    Thanks delah, much appreciated.....I wasnt aware of that site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 eamo73

Anyone got SMYTHS as their managemant company?
    Any problems?:mad:
    I have an email address u can mail us at if this is the case. Ur not alone!!!!!!!!!
    :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭flanzer

eamo73 wrote:
    Anyone got SMYTHS as their managemant company?
    Any problems?:mad:
    I have an email address u can mail us at if this is the case. Ur not alone!!!!!!!!!:)

As in Smyths in Dunboyne? They took over our place just 2 weeks ago after a disasterous stint by Wyse. Wyse literally handed over the reigns after about 9 months! Can you fill me in please? Thanks

EDIT: Can you PM me your number maybe so I can contact you and look for a heads up?! WE've got our first residences meeting in a couple of weeks and I wouldn't mind a bit of ammunition!! An e-mail address would suffice also! Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 bobmock2010

There are 2 companies involved.

1. The management company. This is the company that was setup at the begining of consruction. Information can be found by searching the website of the Companies Registrtion Office (http://CRO.ie). This sit gives you all you need to know about the structure & names. This is the Company that actually emoplys a MANAGEMENT AGENT to run the complex.

2. The Management Agent. This is a company employed by the Management company to actually runs the apartment complex. :mad:

Do the following;
    find out who is the Management Company is (CRO). They will list the board of directors & any other info you need. :D

Get a copy of the "Articles of Assocition" of you Management Company (CRO)
    Read them CAREFULLY!! ;)

Every owner is a member of the Management Company & has one vote at the AGM (Annual Genaral Meeting). The Management company must notify each member 14 days before the AGM.

Get the owners together, attend the AGM, nominate & elect your own Board of Directors & take over. (Read the Articles of Association to get information on who has what number of votes) :P

Remove the Management Agent if they are not doing what you want. (They will screem bloody murder).

We did this 5 years ago & we run the complex (245 Apartments) ourselves. We saved thousands of EUROS on our fees.

Warning!! This takes a dedicated group owners who are willing to spend time to run the complex to their benifit or it will not work!!

Bob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 bobmock2010

The Management Company is:

Aranmore Ltd. Company Reg. Number 203436.

Log onto http://www.cro.ie (Company Registration Office) Type in the name of the compny or Co. Reg. Number & you can find out anything you need to know about your Management Company.

You may have to pay to download documents.

There are many VERY IMPORTANT!! documents to be found here. Don't be afraid to get them for your peace of mind. Also to know what is going on in your management company & who is who.

Your Management Agent is emplyed by the Management Company.

If you are an owner, you have a vote on the Board of Directors at the AGM.

Bob

Advertisement