Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Eiretytres

Options
  • 07-04-2006 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭

Hi, just got my 4 205/50 R17 today. delivered to the house. have to say he dumped them over the gate, but the gate was locked and left a note. Question, anyone here from galway, who might have bought from them, and can recommened an isntaller. I have checked with cloonboo and hes available, but wondering is there anyone else around....
    cheers..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

there is a list of fitters on the eiretyres site if thats any use to you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭richardson2525

hey i got my tyres on tuesday. nobody will fit them (well i've tried 3 tyre companies). where is this list on the website?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

open up eiretyres.com and it's the 6th link on the right hand side "your fitter service..."

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

Don't go to any franchised company, try your local friendly tyre fitter, I have three or four local places that fit without a problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭KELTICKNIGHTT

checked there prices
    didnt see ay savings ,could get for same tyres little cheaper and installed
    maybe themore expensive brands would save you money with them

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭mondeoman

hey i got my tyres on tuesday. nobody will fit them (well i've tried 3 tyre companies). where is this list on the website?

sandyford tyres will fit them

1 Sandyford tyre Centre
    Sandyford roadteiretyres.com
    tDundrun, Dublin 16© Delticom 1.4957
    phone number: 012955305

i read on a different post you were from south county dublin

Opening hours:

From Monday to Friday 8-6 hours
    Saturday 10-2 hours

The price of the mounting of one tyre, includes demounting of the old one, putting in a new valve, Balancing, mount the new tyre and VAT EUR 10,00
    Plus disposal of the old tyres (if requested) EUR 1,00
    Aloy wheel rims: EUR 0,00 additional charge
    Maximal rim size: 18 "
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭richardson2525

thanks a million for the advice, i appreciate it. I will be going up to them on monday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭mondeoman

thanks a million for the advice, i appreciate it. I will be going up to them on monday

no problem buddy;) anytime.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭tred

Got mine installed on Saturday. 10 euro a piece. Saved over 60 Euro a tyre.

Advertisement