Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bb in kinsealy malahide area

• 07-04-2006 5:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

any1 no if there is a problem with the bt bb connection around kinsealy malahide area cause for the last few months its been coming and going knocking off during valuable bf2 time and is v. annoying. my bro thinks its cause theres alarm cable from the connection to the comp but would that make a difference. plus it always seems to go around half 5 and then now and again until bout 10. could it be theres to many on the bt network?? help appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭hopeful

$tewi3 wrote:
    any1 no if there is a problem with the bt bb connection around kinsealy malahide area cause for the last few months its been coming and going knocking off during valuable bf2 time and is v. annoying. my bro thinks its cause theres alarm cable from the connection to the comp but would that make a difference. plus it always seems to go around half 5 and then now and again until bout 10. could it be theres to many on the bt network?? help appreciated.

I'm in Malahide but on the Portmarnock exchange...with Eircom. Not had any problems here...a rock solid 3mg connection all times of day and night.

:)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

$tewi3 wrote:

It would be helpful if you gave more details of your setup. The alarm cable from the connection to the computer sounds interesting!!!

It could possibly be that your line is not up to the newly uprgraded speeds.

Advertisement