Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitten wanted!!!

Options
  • 07-04-2006 6:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

I am just looking for 1/2 kittens but I can find it anywhere.I have looking for them for 3 months already,but I still can't get it!!:( Is there any one can help?

Do you think buying a kitten is better?If you say so,do anyone know where can I find cat breeder in Ireland?:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭Arcadian

Kitten Adoption have young kittens at the moment which you may be able to book now, you'll get their phone number from their website

http://www.kittenadoption.ie/

If buying a kitten your probably talking about €500 or so and you'll need to research each breed to find one that's right for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Cat lover

Thank you very much for help!!
    But I have rang them be4 and they told me the kittens are not available.
    maybe is too small.How can I have a book on them ??:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭CookieCat

Catlover if you are phoning Jan she is directing everyone to fill in the on line form on the website which is then returned by e-mail to adopt@kittenadoption.ie. Then you are on file and kitten adoption will work through each application as kittens come in. Be prepared for the kitten and home check there is lots of info on the site.
    I know Jan personally very busy at the moment. If you have filled in the form you will be contacted if and when a suitable kitten comes in.

Kitten adoption kittens are booked well in advance as they have a good reputation amongst the public and vets alike.
    Last year Jan re homed over 200 kittens unfortunately as these cute bundles of fluff are the product of folks just not neutering and spaying.
    Another bit of Info. Jan is very much involved with lobbying and trying to get recognition for Ireland cats through a group called ANVIL.

180,000 KITTENS DIE IN IRELAND IN THE FIRST WEEKS OF THEIR SHORT LIVES.

Please take in to conderation when "wanting" to adopt a kitten the lengths folks like Jan go to. And all the unwanted that are left behind.

Claire X

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 maxruby

Cat Lover did you try the vets around your area.
    I was looking for 2 last year, and rang a few. None avail for ages then 2 sets at once. I got 2 lovely 6 week old kittens.
    People ring the vet when they have to many.

Advertisement