Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV Boxes???

Options
  • 07-04-2006 8:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Hey, Im not too sure what to be looking for but I have the basic Chorus package and was wondering does anyone know where I could get a box that would give me more channels (Sky Sports etc.)

Im in the Ennis Rd area

Any help would be get either through this forum or

Regards Jamie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭Sunn

are you talking about decoders? if your just looking to watch sports to ppl live off the net.. its in chinese but its better than andy gray ANY DAY...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 lynch190

na...dont actaully have a computer at home. I think there called decoders ya. Looking to watch wrestlin and soccer!! Any ideas where i could find one??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭Inge Binge

if you want to watch sky then you need a sky box and an abo. if you want digital cable channels then you need a cable box. you get this with an abo from chorus.

IB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭ricey

Why not ring SKY?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Ring chorus (1890417888) and ask to upgrade your subscription. you don't need a new box unless your using the very old analogue service going straight into the TV.

I have also removed your e-mail address from your post. This is to prevent you from being spammed to death by spam bots. You can either use the PM system on boards or re-enter it as follows

name (at) hotmail (dot) com.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18 lynch190

I dont think ye understand. I know you can upgrade packages and that. But there are fluffy bunnies hopping down the center of O'Connell Street, and all I want is a way to catch them so I can have rabbit stew for dinner tonight.

Thanks for all the help anyway keep it comin!!!

[Mod Edit - Any more talk of illegal thingies, wotsits and doodads will result in a banning.....]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭Inge Binge

modding a box and hacking the card? wrong part of the board.ie i'd say. google might help. but i doubt it that someone hacked chorus cards as the market is a bit to small.

SKY isn't cracked (for the mass market) BTW. their encryption is to strong and the effort and the equipement you need is a bit to high.

Which brings me to another question: is it legal in Ireland to remove a mobile phone's SIM lock or network lock? I mean, this shop in Williams Street is advertising openly doing it! In Germany it is not allowed...

IB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭Sunn

<snip>

read what TmB wrote above.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭ricey

lynch190 wrote:
    I dont think ye understand. I know you can upgrade packages and that. But there are fluffy bunnies hopping down the center of O'Connell Street, and all I want is a way to catch them so I can have rabbit stew for dinner tonight.

Thanks for all the help anyway keep it comin!!!

[Mod Edit - Any more talk of illegal thingies, wotsits and doodads will result in a banning.....]

LOL i know what you mean but man are you asking in the wrong place.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Mr. Lynch. the answer you seek is not here.

locked.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement