Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Go Karting in/around Galway

Options
  • 07-04-2006 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭

Lookin for a nice place to race near Galway (no car so i'll be busin it). I did a few searches but they weren't the best results. i know the biggest track in Europe is down in Pallas thats 40 mins away. so thats something to fall back on (raced there before savage track but needs more overtaking opertunities).

Has anyone any advice on where is best?

Ps Anyone who wants to go karting on Saturady the 22nd of April pm me trying to get numbers for a 21st Birthday (mine woot! :D ) Grand Prix (hence the thread)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

lol you won't get many people to your 21st, exams start on the Monday after iirc(or atleast many that are in college)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

yeah i know sucks ass eh! Damn parents never think ahead do they?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭IrishAirCorps

Years ago there was an Indoor place in the Liosban Industrial estate it was the dogs bollox very small but very fast, its closed down quiet some time now but boy o boy did it kick ass, the sign for it is still stuck up where it used to be, and then there was the place partly owned by Eddie Irvine out at OranMore that place was class too but absolutely carp in the Rain! Its now owned by Exectuive Helicopters AFAIK, The closest place is Tynagh or Pallas as you call it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭jamesd

Try Pallas karting in tynagh

Advertisement