Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silent Hill Experience

Options
  • 07-04-2006 11:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

I know there are those of us who love the Silent Hill series. I was poking around the konami site and noticed the trailer for the Silent Hill Experience ( www.konami.com/store/silenthillexperience ), looks pretty good imo. It is like a animated comic of all the Silent Hill Books. I am seriously thinking of getting it, because it is only 20 bucks. Good way to refresh your memory on the SH series before going to see the movie.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Sgt. Politeness

if i remember rightly, i have one of the silent hill comics in my room somewhere. bought it years ago, can hardly even remember what it was about, but im pretty sure it wasnt really connected to the games plotline

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 psychooys

really? i never read any of the comics myself, but i heard they give you a better feel of the Silent hill world. personally i feel that i can blow $20 on something like this. looks like fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Sgt. Politeness

i think the comic had harry in it, and it jsut kind of expande don his story, but didnt have anything from the game in it. its been a long time since i read it, cant really be sure!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 psychooys

well none the less my friend has told me good things about the silent hill experience, he is in the military and said it was a fun thing to watch with a few of the guys there. I am thinking i'll get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Blatant shill.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭Mark

KILL THE SHILL

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Thread Locked?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement