Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Classic Bar

Options
  • 08-04-2006 12:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭

Thinking of heading to the Classic Bar, Havent heard much about it since its been done up. Heard there a night club upstairs, What kind of music is played?? Is it a posers bar???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

know a girl who works there, i know alot of people said its crap now and was way better before. i was there one night myself, before the niteclub opened. full of suits etc...so i dunno...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭sound_wave

No idea what it is like since I was never allowed past the door. Then again, that should be some indication of what kinda place it is like..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭homah_7ft

Femmy wrote:
    know a girl who works there, i know alot of people said its crap now and was way better before. i was there one night myself, before the niteclub opened. full of suits etc...so i dunno...

Does she know Harty?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

sound_wave wrote:
    No idea what it is like since I was never allowed past the door. Then again, that should be some indication of what kinda place it is like..
    not really as we dont know what kind of person you are..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,982 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

I love the way there was supposed to have been a whole competition to name the new club, whoever won must have been truly inspired.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I've often wondered what happened with that competition. Were all the entries so truly awful that they went with the original?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭Dizzyblabla

I was there last night, it's good, and it wasn't too busy either, but at the weekend it can be crazy, the nightclub isn't bad either, and it's got a nice smoking area too (a very important factor)
    as for it being full of posers, I have no idea, I was too drunk to notice! tee hee!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Smileylynz

Went there last Sunday nite, Thought it was rubbish, Lots of people in there, who go out to be seen! the Dj wasnt very good either, Just didnt think the atmosphere was that good!

Went to Suas last nite, Thought it was brill though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

homah_7ft wrote:
    Does she know Harty?

i dont know..do you?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭homah_7ft

Yeah I do. He works there supposedly. Can't miss him really.

• Advertisement
Advertisement