Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL Installation

Options
  • 08-04-2006 12:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭

Hey, just have a quick question that I can't seem to find the answer to anywhere.

I'm a student and we got NTL installed earlier this year. Is there any way we can get the installation fee (about €100) back from our landlord seeing as how it now a fixture of the appartment. There's nothing about it in the terms of our lease and although our landlord knows about it we never agreed anything with him.

Anyone able to clarify this for me?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭Arcadian

I don't see why the landlord should pay for an installation that wasn't agreed on beforehand :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Arcadian wrote:
    I don't see why the landlord should pay for an installation that wasn't agreed on beforehand :confused:
    Aye, and when the OP leaves, the landlord may deduct the price of geting it removed from the deposit.

Advertisement