Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You know you're old when...

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

SebtheBum wrote:
    You know you're old when you remember Colon Powell as the guy in the uniform presenting Gulf War I on tv every evening... That was quality viewing, the sequel didn't really measure up to it, I gotta say.

really??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

You know you're old when you just had a conversation about lambing season with a farmer...and you werent taking the piss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Scraggs wrote:
    You know you're old when you just had a conversation about lambing season with a farmer...and you werent taking the piss.

hahaha! Funniest post so far I reckon. :)

You know you're getting old when you start thinking about where you and your other half are going to live. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

dajaffa wrote:
    When you remember nine one one being dunkin doughnuts
    *sigh* those were they days. Who remembers the original pizza kitchen on the middle floor of the resturant?

Advertisement