Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rendering in Photoshop

Options
  • 08-04-2006 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Basically what I have are these plans (cut down in size but a photoshop psd file)

and I want to use the wall in the background of the other photo as th ewall in my plans.

Can anyone help me with ideas/ways to do this. It would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭iggyman

im not actually sure which way the pans actually were ..so i might be puttin the bricks in the wrong place..is it wat u were lookin for..??

plans14gg.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭dvoakes

that's exactly what i was looking for - was it complicated to do? can you just choose a sample and then to fill it or is it more complicated then that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭iggyman

good ta hear..no mate it was fairly simple to do..i just got ur pic of the wall and defined the pattern of the bricks... and then filled the areas in with that pattern on the plans..took about 5 mins..

Advertisement