Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raheen Accomodation

Options
  • 08-04-2006 1:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,329 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Me and some friends from college will be working in Raheen Industrial Estate over the summer.

Ideally we'd like to get a house for all of us. I've done a quick search on daft.ie but there didn't seem to be much. Does anyone have some recommendations?

Also, how far is Castletroy from Raheen?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭7mountpleasant

you will have no propb getting a house in Raheen and the rent is very cheap. Look in the Limerick post thats were most of the listings are. Castletroy is only about 5-10 mins (with no traffic) out the new road from raheen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭peckerhead

plazzTT wrote:
    I've done a quick search on daft.ie but there didn't seem to be much.
    I don't use Daft, but there's something seriously amiss if they're not showing much available in Raheen... :eek: You should check out the Limerick Leader and Limerick Post's classified, or just ring any EA in the city...

daveirl is right about Castletroy — commuting nightmare, etc.

If you're only going to be there for the summer months, you should also 'phone up the SU/Accommodation offices in UL/MIC/LIT — they'll have lists of landlords renting to students Sept./June who are gaggin' for tenants for the summer... ;)

Advertisement