Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

.eu domains

Options
  • 08-04-2006 1:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

i bought some .eu domains - i wasnt there to backorder, neither was i there at the start of the day - i bought some in the evening, then a few this morning - so i definitely didnt get any really sought after names; i dont know if theyre worth anything. what do you think are the prospects? what are people forecasting for them? is it too early to say if .eu in general is going to be very valuable? i know nothing about the subject really; how about selling them - how should i go about trying to do that?
    thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭irishguy

well it depends what the domain names are some will be valuable some wont be. .eu is set to the the most popular domain sufix after .com . Go to ebay if you want to sell them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭model

Cybersquatting should be made illegal.

Advertisement