Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chloe

• 08-04-2006 4:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭

Ms Chloe O'Brian.

Unappreciated genius or annoying little beast?

Personally, i think she's great.

many disagree though :eek:

or do they?????!

marylynn.jpg

Is Chloe GREAT? 43 votes

Yay
    0% 0 votes
    Nay
    100% 43 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Rockerette wrote:
    Unappreciated genius or annoying little beast?
    The latter.. no question!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Id do her, just to hear her remark on how I was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Rockerette

Yay - 7
    Nay - 3

Chloe IS great!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Chevano Riley

i <3 chloe.

anyone catch her (forgotten actress' name) in the dreadful Firewall with harrison ford?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭FunkyChicken

She's one of my favourite characters in 24 and she's also the spit of my friend

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,336 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I'm just hoping that she somehow gets exposed to the nerve gas before the day is out so we won't have to endure that sour puss of her's any longer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Hated her when she first was on it,but for some strange reason I have grown to like her :)

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Dave3x

Firewall! Ridiculous film, but that's more to do with the plot than anything.

Chloe was brialliant! Who'd have thought she'd be able to play the part of a sarcastic network security worker? Diversity!

No, seriously, she did good...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,119 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

The grumpiest person on TV without a doubt. She wasn't even too happy in the first episode of this series after she'd spent the night with that Spencer chap, but that could have been down to him I guess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

tvnutz wrote:
    Hated her when she first was on it,but for some strange reason I have grown to like her :)

ditto

i like her put downs

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Smurfpiss

yeah shes grown on me.... oh god i hated her in season 3.
    i think the turning point was in season 4 when she
    killed yer man with the m16....classic!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Rockerette

i hated her for about..... 1 hr, but since then, i just think she is the sh!t !

Yay - 22
    Nay - 4

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Chevano Riley

classic chloe moment:

season 3, kim asks who the father of the baby is... chloe: "um... chase, *looks around anxiously and runs away*"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 897 ✭✭✭oxygen_old

Or when she sleeps with ur man at the start of season 5, and says the next morning
    "I dont want it getting around the office that I sleep with the people who work for me"

The actress was very funny on a Conan O Brien (or was it Jay Leno) interview

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

yeah the Conan O Brien interview was very good

he mentioned she was a standup comedian?
    very sarcastic dry humour

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Franky Boy

She is good.Although it depends on the situation that she's in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭TheNog

she's a mare!!!!!!!!!! for a sour pussy anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭YeatsCounty

Gotta say yea. I hated her for the first half of season three, but since then she's grown on me.

Advertisement