Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

challenge for photoshoppers

Options
  • 08-04-2006 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I dont know if I will get any takers on this but her goes. I want someone to try photoshop my face into mount rushmore, I am running for college president and I thought it would make a fun poster,

Anyone interested in the challenge?
    I will email you some photos of me, I amnt much good with graphics so wouldnt know where to start.

D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

You will need as high a resolution photograph of mount rushmore, and you will also need a high res image of your face taken from the same angle as the face you want to replace on the mountain.

example of resoultion needed even bigger would be better as it will be printed I assume

http://www.ljplus.ru/img2/r/u/rusak_hong_kong/Presidential-Portraits,-Mount-Rushmore-National-Monument,-South-Dakota.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭nohshow

Send me a pic of you, colour or black and white, doesn't matter, but it ought to be in near enough the right perspective (don't spend all night over it, close enough is close enough and I suggest you use the picture tba provided, but choose your Dead President wisely, my child, oh, and it doesn't need to be hi-def. A camera-phone pic will do. It's going to receive a lot of treatment, anyway, possibly even a re-draw) and I'm just mad enough to want to have a crack at it. You can PM me here if you're interested, I'll send you my e-mail addy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

Yeah pm me the pic too I would like a crack at this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭calliopeia

Could you send me the pic's too???

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭billius

And me too!

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

Hold the door we have a winner

Microsoft Paint FTW:D :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭sticker

conzymaher wrote:
    Hold the door we have a winner

Microsoft Paint FTW:D :D