Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weird

• 08-04-2006 5:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭

I offered Bayern Munich €6 million for Andreas Gorlitz, it was rejected, but then 2 weeks later, Arsenal put in a bid of €3,5 million and it got accepted, is €6 million not > than €3,5 million or does the computer just have a vendetta against players? I just don't get it...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Maybe the player requested to talk to the other club or could it be they've added a percentage of the next sale or something

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Are you a rival of Bayerns? If not then Arsenal probably had a monthly payment scheme set up or conditional payment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

nope, I'm as Fulham, maybe they didn't want to sell to a small club, although I did win the UEFA cup the year before :rolleyes:

Advertisement