Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Horse Racing Forum

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

Willem D wrote:
    I have to say, I have absolutely nothing to do with this whatsoever but I have actually enjoyed reading this thread.

Hehe, it should be moved to Humour.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

finnpark
    my feedback to you would be to lighten up and not take yourself too seriously. Honestly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Your time is up for defending yourself, making your point or whatever, finnpark. You have had more time than Saddam Hussein, move on now nothing to see here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭finnpark

Willem D wrote:
    I have to say, I have absolutely nothing to do with this whatsoever but I have actually enjoyed reading this thread.

Do you want more:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

Tbh I do cause your posts are either crazy or just down right stupid.

• Advertisement

finnpark wrote:
    Do you want more:D

I think we're all actually waiting for you to make some sense of the accusations you've made on here. Are you finished with this? Have you nothing left to say? Can we sweep this under the e-mat and be e-pals again?

E-mats, E-pals , whats next E-lovers. :)

Willem D wrote:
    E-mats, E-pals , whats next E-lovers. :)

I don't swing that way buddy!

Joke SJones , not what finnpark said though purple monkey dishwasher. hehe.

Willem D wrote:
    Joke SJones , not what finnpark said though purple monkey dishwasher. hehe.

I know man :)

I think we've reached the end of this thread. It should probably be closed now.

• Advertisement

sjones wrote:
    I think we're all actually waiting for you to make some sense of the accusations you've made on here. Are you finished with this? Have you nothing left to say? Can we sweep this under the e-mat and be e-pals again?

We will see how it goes:) .

Beruthiel wrote:
    finnpark
    my feedback to you would be to lighten up and not take yourself too seriously. Honestly.

I never asked for your feedback:p . Never thought much of you as a mod anyway as you only moderate in the braindead forums:D

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Which, with your stunning level of knowledge about them, you visit frequently it would seem..

BuffyBot wrote:
    Which, with your stunning level of knowledge about them, you visit frequently it would seem..

Well I always like to keep in touch with what the lower class of society gets up to. ;)

No need to go their Finnpark , 99.8% of boards is a very friendly community. If boards is lower class why do you return so often.

Willem D wrote:
    No need to go their Finnpark , 99.8% of boards is a very friendly community. If boards is lower class why do you return so often.

Ahh whos been serious now:D . Just having some fun with yous. Goodnite. PS. I like the working class;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

finnpark wrote:
    I never asked for your feedback:p . Never thought much of you as a mod anyway as you only moderate in the braindead forums:D
    Smite him Beruthiel, smite him... <devil smiley>

finnpark wrote:

You know what finnpark, fúck you. You created a thread in the feedback forum, and then you say you never asked for someone's feedback. You then have the cheek to slag someone off for giving you a bit of very helpful advice that you should follow. She was being nice to you, and after everything you've said in here it is very easy to slag you off, but she didn't decide to do that. She wanted to help you, and then you go and throw that in her face. Consider yourself banned from the HR forum for life. We don't need your type on that forum. You've already been banned from there twice, if you hadn't I would not be enforcing this. I've had enough of you, I really have. You're too idiotic for me to be able to moderate. Boards.ie can do without you. Get lost.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

the smilies are just not strong enough captain!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

finnpark wrote:

then you probably won't like the fact that I've banned you from feedback, my advice was given in good faith.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement