Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best Top Brand Eye Cream

• 08-04-2006 8:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭

Hello all ;)

its about time I start investing in a good eye cream. Just noticed the beginnings of fine lines around my eyes...

There are so many different brands, I was looking at Virgin Vie, Roc, Clarins, Elizabeth Arden... and other top brands, but have no clue as to which one to go for...

Can anyone recommend what they are using? ;)

Many thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

I used a lot of different ones with little or no effect but started using Clinique Repairwear deep wrinkle concentrate a few weeks ago and that seems to plump out the very fine lines quite well. I notice when I'm putting make-up on that the skin under my eyes feels a bit smoother.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

All the good olay stuff!! Eye lifting serum, replenishing cream, rehydrating lotion, thermal skin polisher & night recovery moisturiser. Takes 10 years off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭Aurther Hugh

Out of interest....what age do people generally start using eye-creams?

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭hannable80

what would u use for dark rings around me eyes , family failing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭kizzyr

rsta wrote:
    Hello all ;)

its about time I start investing in a good eye cream. Just noticed the beginnings of fine lines around my eyes...

There are so many different brands, I was looking at Virgin Vie, Roc, Clarins, Elizabeth Arden... and other top brands, but have no clue as to which one to go for...

Can anyone recommend what they are using? ;)

Many thanks!
    Over the last few years I've been using the Dermalogica products including their eye cream and its really really good stuff. It is expensive but certainly worth the investment.

• Advertisement
Advertisement