Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Nokia 1101 question

• 08-04-2006 8:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭

If anyone has one of these, is the backlit screen colour light blue?

A pic I found on mobile-review.com has the phone with a kind of white backlight, so I am not sure

Need to find out for a friend who has just had a 6310i and wants another basic phone with a blue backlit screen.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭Mr-X

It is blue as far as I know meteor sell it drop into a shop and ask for a demo!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

jrey1981 wrote:
    If anyone has one of these, is the backlit screen colour light blue?

A pic I found on mobile-review.com has the phone with a kind of white backlight, so I am not sure

Need to find out for a friend who has just had a 6310i and wants another basic phone with a blue backlit screen.

Whitey colour I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭jrey1981

I know drdre offered me one a while ago. Perhaps he will know.

Otherwise, will ask for a quick demo as suggested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

jrey1981 wrote:
    I know drdre offered me one a while ago. Perhaps he will know.

Otherwise, will ask for a quick demo as suggested.

jrey as far as i know its a yellow colour.i checked this fact out on gsmarena.com.
    hope this helps you.thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

its the same as the 3310s of yore. yellowish

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭carrotcake

1101 is white. i think the 1100 has a blue light

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭jrey1981

I have had an 1100 - that is the one same colour as 3310.

The 1101 I know either has a light blue or whiteish backlight, one or the other.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭carrotcake

my 1101 is white

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

as so they're different. mines an 1100. i jst thought they were the same. my bad

Advertisement