Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account Help

Options
  • 08-04-2006 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭

I bought WOW a few months back. I installed, created account etc etc. And bought a month. Then, realised my pc won't take it.

So, now. About 2/3 months later, my 1month paid and 1 month free have run out. I can't remember my account name or password. i tried my usual ones to no avail. When i went to name recovery. i entered in my email address and my mothrs whom credit card was paying. No results. When your paid months run out. Does your account go aswell? Will i need to create another account or have i just forgot my account and it still exists.

help is appreciated, also, Is there any way to enter in my serial number or something and find out what account was on it?

Thanks,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

ring up customer services, and tell them your serial number, they should be able to pull your account name via that.

gl

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Timans

Thanks.

Advertisement