Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the nightmares.

• 09-04-2006 4:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭

ive not eaten meat in about two months, dont miss it at all, and feel so much better with myself for deciding to be a vegetarian, but ive been having these wierd, frankly embarrasing recurring dreams where im continuously shoveling meat down my throat. i know theyre only dreams and im sure they will go away, i was just wondering was there any other wierdos out there like myself that had the same dreams when they first gave up meat? i just want to make sure im not going insane or anything. and it would be interesting to know anyway :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭Banphrionsa

The subconscious? Sounds like a normal reaction. Provided you were not a fox in the hen house, you'll get over it in time.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Not shovelling but I have eaten meat by mistake in dreams and have got disgusted... So eh, it's not really a dream about wanting meat.

I'm sure you will be just fine. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Catsmokinpot

wierd thing the power of the mind ay? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Samos

I personally wouldn't atttach too much significance to the content of dreams/nightmares. Sometimes they can be a great original source of inspiration for art, poetry etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Nature Boy

I've been veggie for 6 months and i do dream from time to time of eating meat. I'm not particularly enjoying it in them, It's mainly me eating it "For the sake of it"!

I don't think anything of them because, like yourself, i don't miss or crave meat

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Hmmm... I have been having more vivid sex dreams in the last few months. A lust for flesh/meat or just for poonany?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

It means you are sexually frustrated because you get none, accordin to teh experts. :(

Advertisement