Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Massive Clock Blings

• 09-04-2006 11:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

does anybody know where I can find an oversized clock necklace. Like Flavor Flav's (rapper from Public Enemy) If you arent sure what Im talking about go to Google Images and search Flavor Flav. I cant find any online stores that sell them. Even if one for sale looks silly (I will be wearing this as a serious peice of clothing) link it up please. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

i misread the title as "Massive Cock Blings" and i was like "WTF?!?!?!?! surely that's dangerous!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

Umaro wrote:
    i misread the title as "Massive Cock Blings" and i was like "WTF?!?!?!?!

HAHA..........I did the exact same and was even more surprised when I saw that there were two posts..then it all made sense

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,968 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

I myself thought it was Massive Cock Rings with a misspelt title :eek:

made me laugh!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭Aporia

What dirty minds! :rolleyes:
    and why in Gods name would you want an oversized clock hanging from your neck

I secretly read cock too
    :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Not meaning to sound smart, but can you not just get a regular clock and put a big chain on it?

• Advertisement
Advertisement