Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free <name>@yourname.com email??

Options
  • 09-04-2006 11:41am
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Right, this might be a longshot but here goes

I don't have a website and I don't intend to get one in the near future

But what I would like is to have an email@myname.whatever for free

Is this possible?? It doesn't have to be an email on its own, just forwards all my email to a gmail account?? I would only need one, and I don't care whether it is .com or .net or .anything tbh

So what I want is a free email address that could have something@myname.whatever. It doesn't have to have any storage or very small storage as I would like to forward all email to a gmail account. It doesn't need POP capabilities or anything like that

Thanks for the help in advance!!
    Timbuk2

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

You can pick up e-mail only plans for under a euro a month off some of the irish providers. and then say under a tenner for the .com wouldnt be too dear.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Several registrars offer email forwarding as part of domain registration

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 mad ringo

http://www.zzn.com offer free email addresses for your site (you@yourname.zzn.com)

Advertisement