Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

where can i get a a yellow number plate in cork?

Options
  • 09-04-2006 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭

where can i get a yellow plate, wentinto a auto facotr there on tramore rd he said they only do whats legal
    didnt realise they even care bout these things
    anyone know of anywhere that sells em and prints on em too
    thanks lads
    wats teh story with regard having a yellow plate and the newly revamped penalty ppoint system
    thanks lads
    :):):D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

It's illegal, unlike not being able to spell.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Any sign writer will do it for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

zabbo wrote:
    It's illegal, unlike not being able to spell.
    same as people who dont know how to read between typos or have never made a mistake in there life .

be nice

why do you want a yellow one ? its only going to give you agro in the long run

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

Monplate in Carrigtwohill co. Cork used to make them and probably still do. Their phone number is 021-4883127.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Burwoods in Merchants Quay used to do them, might be worth a try

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

eurotrotter - i bet you drive a twincam ;)

why the yellow plate?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

where can i get a yellow plate, wentinto a auto facotr there on tramore rd he said they only do whats legal
    didnt realise they even care bout these things
    anyone know of anywhere that sells em and prints on em too
    thanks lads
    wats teh story with regard having a yellow plate and the newly revamped penalty ppoint system
    thanks lads
    :):):D:D

This is the future of Ireland, think I will kill myself now just so I don't have to see us all turn out like this

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

I have seen a lot of cars with these recently.. new stupid fasion statement or something.

Only practical reason is someone who spends a lot of time up north and does not want to stand out as much... but i mean why stop there.. get a custom plate with random letters and numbers! :D

Advertisement