Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Alloy wheels for 97 Polo ?

Options
  • 09-04-2006 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hey
    just got my first car during the week , 97 3 door red polo :) . The car is fine I just think the wheels could do with upgrading , they currently have the original ones on them which are looking fairly shabby.

Got the car for cheaper than expected so have a bit of cash spare to spruce it up more. Im a car novice so ive no idea where to look ! Anyone know anywhere I can check ? Only place I did check was ebay but alot of the uk sellers dont ship to Dublin , the ones that do cost a packet !

Any pointers much appreciated !

Comments

Advertisement