Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know of a handyman in rush

• 09-04-2006 4:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hi,

Would anybody know of a handyman in the North County Dubln area (Rush, Lusk, Skerries) who would be able to do some drilling work (a couple of hours of work at most) i.e drill or put up up in the 3 bathroom and toilets in the house bathroom hangings i.e mirrors, toilet roll holders, soap holders, glass holders etc, and also a wall bracket for a flat screen television to be mounted on the wall. I have just moved into a new house in Rush and I don't have a drill. I would be afraid to drill holes in the wall myself anyway. I might make a bagsy of it if I did.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

alright lad. i may be able to help you out there. could u pm with details

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

Hey there, welcome to Rush ;)

What part did you move to? There's a few posters on here from Rush.

If blahblah06 can't help you out, let me know and I'll do it for you.
    Although you've probably reached that point in your life where you now need to get yourself the Collins complete diy manual, a good cordless drill and a stud and pipe finder :p

All the best with the new house.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 billyjean

Hi,

I have moved into a new development called Brookford. Its on the Dublin (i.e M1) side of Rush. I did try and drill a hole in one of the wallS to hang up a mirror in the downstarirs toilet but it wasn't powerful enough and i kind of made a bagsy of it, therefore i would rather get someone in (with a bit more experience and a more powerful drill) to hang up the stuff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

Neil - would you recommend the collins diy manual? I am going to be in the market for one of those soon - I've got access to the drill and the stud/pipe detector, but I think I'll need a book for the tips on how to do use them...

Advertisement