Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD B.O.B. Final - Thursday

Options
  • 09-04-2006 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

We're playing this Thursday in the final of the UCD Battle of the Bands in the student bar. It's obviously free in. The winners get a thousand euro and a slot on the main stage with Bell X 1 etc at the UCD Ball. We better win beacuse I do not have 60 euro for a fecking ticket! ;)

We're called Bravest Kid In School and you can hear us at our myspace and dot com sites below in my sig. If you like the stuff we'd be really grateful for your support on the night if you can come and shout for us!

We're also the only UCD band in the Irish final of the National Student Music Awards which is the night before, on Wednesday in the temple bar music centre so it'll be a mental couple of nights!

Thanks!

Conor

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Good luck!!
    Was thinking of going anyways? What instrument do you play so we can look out for you??Cool I always wanted to be a groupie..........

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Hear, hear, dudes... best of luck. Do Belfield proud!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Played your stuff on the last show on the radio. Went down a treat. Good Luck

• Registered Users Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭ShriekingSheet

Thank you all for the kind words! We're gonna give it everything we've got at the national final and everything we've left at the UCD one the next night haha

Panda, I do lead vocals and guitar. I'm the guy with the black or acoustic guitar in the photos on myspace so if any of you guys are at either night do come and introduce yourselves! I hate when I get pm's the next day after gigs from people who were there who didn't come and say hi!

Conor

Grimes wrote:
    Played your stuff on the last show on the radio. Went down a treat. Good Luck

Thanks alot! It's quite a mellow song compared to the majority of our stuff. We appreciate the exposure ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Font22

i'll be there! actually going cause my friends are competing too but GOOD LUCK! will keep an eye out for you. nice song btw!

Font22 wrote:
    i'll be there! actually going cause my friends are competing too but GOOD LUCK! will keep an eye out for you. nice song btw!

Cheers! We'll have some more stuff fresh from the studio before exam time.

Advertisement