Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cena throws a wobbler at airport...

• 09-04-2006 7:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭

From wrestlezone.com:

An incident involving John Cena took place at the O'Hare Airport in Chicago, Illinois on Tuesday morning. The following information came from two sources from the O'Hare Airport. One source is a person's eye witness account of the incident. The other source is from written documentation of the incident. Here is an eyewitness report in regards to situation at hand...

"John Cena was at O'Hare Airport in Chicago on Tuesday morning to get a flight to Tampa. He arrived too late to check in his bag for the flight and was informed by the ticket agents that his bag wouldn't be able to make it. Cena started swearing at the agents and gave them the finger before leaving his bag and departing for the gate, despite knowing his bag wouldn't make the flight. The gate was called and told to not let him to board. Cena returned to the ticket desk and saying "f*** you" repeatedly to the agents present, and he was told to stop using profanity. A manager came to the desk and again told him to stop using profanity. He was rebooked on a later flight.

Apparently, this incident caused a big scene at the airport, and it could have much worse than it actually was. In situations such as this one, the customer is not allowed to the fly on his or her original flight. Customers that are abusive to airline staff usually have the police stationed at the airport, called in. A WWE representative personally called the O'Hare airline to apologize for Cena's disruptive behavior. Also, the source was told that if Cena ever misbehaves at the O'Hare airline ever again, he will be denied boarding on the flight and he will have to find another airline in which to fly on.

-The Chump is here!-

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

He, like alot of celebs probably thought he could get it away with it :) That'll show the fool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Roid rage perhaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

As much as I hate Cena he never came across to me as someone who would act like that. Odd.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I'd say it's just a case of someone makin stuff up. I don't like Cena, but I've heard he doesn't like missing bookings, maybe he just got a little annoyed because he missed a flight

Brow wrote:
    As much as I hate Cena he never came across to me as someone who would act like that. Odd.

Agreed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭slicus ricus

I also wouldnt have thought Cena would behave like that! Perhaps the enormous level of pressure and stress he's under at the moment is getting to him! Cena is a guy who has dedicated his life to wrestling for a number of years and is getting booed out of the building every week and must be under a rediculous amount of pressure at the moment. Id say thats the cause of this outburst as it does seem to be way out of character.

The only way the pressure will be lifted from him is if they turn him heel - sure the fans hate him anyway!!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

The news now is that they may go with Cena vs RVD for the title at the ECW ppv. The plan for Rob to face HHH seems to be gone because they want Cena to get booed big time before a heel turn

I think that's leaving his heel turn a bit too far away to be honest. I don't know if I'd even care for him as a heel by then

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

When the money trail drys up from Cena as a good guy thats when they'll turn him. With a movie, another CD I think coming out soon, house shows, merchandise galore and ppvs to sell theres still lots of steam for Cena as a good guy.

You see a report like this every week at house shows and thats why they should n't turn him. He's attracting kids like not many have in a fair while.
    This one is from Grand Rapids Michican:

John Cena defeated Triple H in a Street Fight to retain the WWE Championship. Triple H came out first and got what I felt was one of the biggest reactions of the night. That was until John Cena came out. Easily the biggest reaction of the night by far. There were a few small sections booing Cena, but this wasn't like Chicago at all. Anything Cena did was way over. Of course, the crowd was filled with lots of young kids so you could tell from the start what type of a reaction Cena was going to get.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

Brow wrote:

co-sign....i 3rd that comment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Pigman II wrote:
    Roid rage perhaps?

Why????

Psychological studies into the effects of steroid use and the subsequent increase in test have shown that angression will only increase in people who were prone to poor aggression control to begin with.

In short, "once and asshole always an asshole"!! :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement