Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Island map?

• 09-04-2006 8:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭

Hey
    Has anyone seen or made up a map of the Lost Island yet? I'm finding it hard put things into context tbh. Like, how far exactly IS the hatch from the beach? And that hill where they play golf sometimes? I'm not the type of person to watch every episode and take notes of how long they take to get form A to B and sketch it down etc etc, but I'm sure someone probably has!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭Mr Rivers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭chamlis

HA! Jaysoos, good man! It's got everything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭Mr Rivers

Yeah, I found the link here: www.lostpedia.com

Great info

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭im...LOST

Oooopppps.I think I saw a couple of things there that I shouldn't have.
    ie:
    Alex??, Desmond's boat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Desmond's Boat? Do these people know more than we do?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Sounds like guess work to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭chamlis

Desmond was on a yaught trip around the world I think. His boat crashed on the Island; that's how he came to be there. That was his story to the lads anyway. If you know Desmond exists then it's not a spoiler, just a missed detail.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 569 ✭✭✭failsafe

If you watch any of the first season dvd's, in the commentarty the producer's say that the "map" as such is very up in the air. They never really defined how close the caves were from the beach, at the start they were an hours walk away then sometimes a 5 min run. They did the same thing with the hatch: Boon and Locke found it miles away when running after Ethan, but now it's only a short skip and hop away.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

well when you know where something is ie the hatch then it won't take you that long to get there again, plus with well worn tracks and shortcuts etc, of course the time between places will drop

Advertisement