Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carpets

Options
  • 09-04-2006 9:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Does anyone know where you can get good carpet in Dublin at a quality price?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Mike2006

Hi,

I have used TC Matthews in the past and can recommend them.
    They didn't try to sell me the most expensive carpet etc...
    The guy came and fit the carpet and cleaned up all scraps etc.. after himself as well.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭Benster

We got ours in CarpetRite last year. The price of the carpet was brilliant, but the underlay etc was the expensive bit. We got 3 bedrooms and upstairs hall + stairs done for about €1950 if I recall correctly. Over half of that was underlay, so if you can get that elsewhere for cheaper, that might be a better idea.

Cheers,

B.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭dools

BillyJean,

We used carpet Express in Artane (on the Kilmore Road) for the stairs,landing and 3 bedrooms. We found them very good and good value. They put down the carpet 2 days after we bought it. Just to let you know, they did leave all the off cuts behind which was about 1-2 black bags per room which we had to dispose of. We were very happy with the service overall and cost less than €1k all in

Dools

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

dessie kiernans in artane

Advertisement