Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

two more new spiders

Options
  • 09-04-2006 11:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭

got a male and female pair of mexican rose hair in reptile haven im gonna attempt to breed them they are really nice tarantulas i have put some pics up on my site at www.thepetspider.com my collection has grown very fast over the last two weeks but im so happy with it now and im planing to get mabye two more we will see

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

looking good mate :)

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Padjo1981

I know I was there, when you up that direction again???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

I find it so hard to see pics on your site - I am on dial up & the pics take forever to download :( Could you resize the pics?? Picasa is great for this (& free) I'd resize all pics to 500x500 - I am sure the spidies look fab tho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 callmealan

Hi there, this is the first time I have been on boards.ie. I have about 15 spiders and two scorpions. Unfortunately I am moving house and am forced to divorce my relationship with my spiders. If you know someone or if there is anyone out there that would be interested in buying them at a reduced rate that would be great.

I have:

2 X Regalis, adults
    3 X Horned Baboons, Ceratogyrus bechuanicus
    6 X Acanhoscuria sternalis
    1 X Mexican Blonde, Aphonpelma chalcodes
    1 X Chilean Rose, Grmmostola apatulata
    1 X Green Bottle Blue
    1 X Blue Fang, Ephobupos cyanograthus

I have had these spiders for three years and I bought them from spiderlings so they are mostly about 3-5 inches in size.

Advertisement