Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

whats better??

Options
  • 10-04-2006 2:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭

regarding right lane hoggers that are just cruising in it and not overtaking anyone.

1) beep and flash lights?

2)undertake

3)drive right up the arse of them

i always seem to get a more angry response when flashing lights ..theyd move outta my way and then flash me continuously for like 1 min and you can see their angey faces.

with undertaking , i find nobody really minds as long as u dont cut up right infronbt of them

....then there is always the option of driving right up their arse until they get the msg. or decide to actually use their rearview mirror for once.

out of allthese i find the flashing lights to be most confrontational , followed by tailgating followed by undertaking,

so what do you do?..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,664 ✭✭✭maidhc

No. 2 after being certain there is absolutely no hope they will pull into the correct lane, I think it is ok to give a short beep to make sure they actually are aware you are behind them. I'm not into the flashing lights and standing on the horn business though. Driving up their rear is just dangerous and silly.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Flashing is the best I think, you're not breaking any laws or doing anything dangerous. It's simply to let them be aware of your presense. If they choose to take it the wrong way, there's not much you can do. Give a beep going by if you decide to undertake.

Advertisement