Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Tracking??

Options
  • 10-04-2006 8:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭

Hi,
    I wonder if anyone can help me out there as I`m not the most adept when it comes to motors.
    I recently had a small knock in town to the front left of the car, nothing major and even the person I hit didn`t do anything about it. I have also changed tyres on that side of the car (and the back right at the same time). What has happened to the car since is a kind of a wobble or the car veers to the left. It has got pretty bad now and when you are driving slow in traffic you can feel and see the wobble pretty badly. I tried removing the wheel again and tightening it as much as possible but this hasn`t helped matters either.
    I thought at first that it was quite serious and that maybe the front axle was broken and would snap but I have driven it since and this has made me come to the conclusion that it may be just that the tracking has been knocked a bit.
    To tell you the truth I haven`t a clue but if anyone could help before I bring it to a garage and portray my ignorance I would be very grateful.
    btw its a rip roaring animal of a peugeot 106 ;)

Advertisement