Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just returned to Galway and in need of Galway Beers

Options
  • 10-04-2006 9:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    I've recently moved back to Galway and have found all my mates are all loved up and boring ..so I'm in need of some socializing...
    So how about if your between 25 and 35 and ya fancy some drinkin and maybe meet new people we meet up this Friday ? Or arrange a date that suits everyone ....?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭jsr

Welcome back.
    Well I don't Know bout anyone else but Friday doesn't suit me, the pubs being closed an' all:D .
    Good Friday is such a pain, my lord is dead and I can't even have a few to drown my sorrows.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

jsr wrote:
    I can't even have a few to drown my sorrows.
    Yes you can, in the station.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

oh ya forgot about that ...maybe we can some PC people in to complain about not being allowed to Drink on a Good Friday is being Racist and religiously intolorent hehehe
    so how about Sunday this week ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

I'd almost be on for it ... but sundays gonna be a family day for me this week I think ...

There's always something :) ...

Usually what puts me off the galway beers is the fact its more a student thing and its a thursday

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

well the fact that exams are coming up too will hopefully sort that out ..not that i'm anti Student I just envy them haha ..well we should organise a non student Galway beers then...for the auld fella's like myself at 28 and of course the ladies too. :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement