Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Getting 3 to change my number

• 10-04-2006 9:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,473 ✭✭✭✭

Is it a big job to get 3 to change my phone number. Getting loads of hassle from spammers ringing me up etc.

Do i need to write to them or can this be done over the phone? I assume they will charge me.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

Bond-007 wrote:
    Is it a big job to get 3 to change my phone number. Getting loads of hassle from spammers ringing me up etc.

Do i need to write to them or can this be done over the phone? I assume they will charge me.

What do you mean change your number.why not just buy a new sim pack.are you on bill.or do you just want to change networks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,473 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Nope, I don't want to change networks. I am on bill. I want a new number to avoid pricks and assholes ringing me.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,508 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

drdre wrote:
    What do you mean change your number.why not just buy a new sim pack.are you on bill.or do you just want to change networks

You can't just buy a new sim pack with Three and Three ONLY do bill at present,

Best thing to do is give a quick ring to 333 and see what they say, I'd imagine they won't charge you but they might put you into a new 12 month contract or something

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

i believe a number change is €15. the price is in the ROI price guide pdf file thats on the website. somewhere in the small print. they'll post one out to you no bother

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,473 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Thanks!

Advertisement