Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

maps

Options
  • 10-04-2006 11:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭

Can any one help me in locating a company that can provide quality maps of American locations such as Florida as am designing a brochure and need to source these. Am hoping to get a good quality source that I can use for other brochures also. Any help greatly appreciated..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Google maps may be what you're looking for? Free:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

Im not to sure that google allows comerical use of the images on Google maps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭dezine

me neither - that little copyright symbol in the bottom right hand corner is a bit of a giveaway.. wouldnt be high enough quality for print either and is non-editable. Found a stock resource site that does royalty free vector editable maps so reckon thats the best bet..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

got a link for suture reference?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭dezine

well there are a few but the one I'lll most likely go for is:
    www.matton.com/maps

• Advertisement
Advertisement