Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

minesweeper glory

Options
  • 10-04-2006 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

whats the world record time, or your quickest time to complete the beginner level. i think my bro has gotten an unbelievable score...he prob cheated somehow....haha!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,761 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

I got 10 seconds

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭IrishMike

think i have 7 on my pc at home
    addictive damn game

• Registered Users Posts: 10,761 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

God damnit Mike

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭jj99

well my friends....i am about to reveal to you possibly the best minesweeper score ever to be seen on this planet....queue drum rolll.. ..............................................brrrrrrrrrrrrr....5 seconds gentlemen.
    not bad eh????

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Borat_Sagdiyev

There's a text file that holds the high score information that you can edit. So if you change it to one second it'll print out as that in the high score area in the game.

Put it to 0.5 seconds to wreck your family's heads :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

I'm embarressed to say that my friend, my brother and I are unoficially in the worlds top.

Look here. Number 28 is my friend, who is the best in Ireland I think, my brother is number 219 and I have better scores than him but I never sent them in:o

Nothing to be proud of, move along. lol.

Oh, check out the videos of the top scores:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭IrishMike

lol 1 sec is the world record time
    thats insane

1 second isn't that impressive, lol, mine is 2, but look at the expert best time videos. Sick.. just sick!!

Cool, the link to the software needed to play back the files is back up (link wasn't working yesterday). You just need to download the minesweeper clone thingy, then click 39 seconds for the video file, and then install minesweeper clone and go to file>load video and find the 39 second file you just downloaded:)

Advertisement