Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free SWF to FLA software ?

Options
  • 10-04-2006 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭

I have a single SWF movie- that needs to be edited and therefore decompiled. Does anyone know of any free software that will do this? I know that there a couple of tools out there - Eltima for one but IMO software purchase is not really justified for a single movie.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 nogihno

is_that_so wrote:
    I have a single SWF movie- that needs to be edited and therefore decompiled. Does anyone know of any free software that will do this? I know that there a couple of tools out there - Eltima for one but IMO software purchase is not really justified for a single movie.

I use Sothink Flash Decompiler - a very useful tool. I got it a long time ago on Freeware but I think you might have to pay for it now after a trial period

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

Thanks for that. It looks good Ok but the demo version only processes two resources in each catgeory. €70 is a bit steep for a lil swf movie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

You are not going to find a free decompiler that will extract all the resources in a swf for you - you will have to pay

http://www.eltima.com/purchase/flashdecompiler/ - decent price for a single licence (which I have)

Advertisement